The American Fire Sprinkler Association (AFSA) is proud to announce a new online learning platform offering 24/7 access to CEUs and/or CPDs from AFSA educational events, including live webinars. AFSA On-Demand offers fire sprinkler contractors and other professionals the access to the best in specialty education anytime.
Featuring the most sought-after thought leaders in fire protection, AFSA On-Demand offers a superior learning experience in a unique and user-friendly format. Members benefit from access to AFSA's extensive library of content as well as the ability to earn CEU and CPD credit online.
AFSA On-Demand Courses are carefully developed to offer the ultimate in convenience and flexibility
AFSA On-Demand Courses are carefully developed to offer the ultimate in convenience and flexibility, as well as AFSA's proven track record for effective training. These skill-building courses are sold individually with CEUs and/or CPDs, and members have one-year from the date of purchase to complete the course.
Launched in April 2020, the AFSA On-Demand platform is already populated with eight unique courses with plans to release more content! Online now are:
- Building Heights & Rack Storage
- Connecting Actual Job Costs Back to Estimating
- NFPA 13, 2019 Edition: Part 1 - General Updates
- NFPA 13, 2019 Edition: Part 2 - Seismic Bracing Update
- OSHA's Silica in Construction Standard
- Pipe Size Estimating & Quick Calculations
- Seismic Bracing: 2016 Edition Update
- Significant Changes to 2019 Edition of NFPA 20
Learning Management System (LMS)
AFSA is committed to quality, excellence, professionalism, and lifelong learning"
To provide the best possible experience, AFSA's Learning Management System (LMS) is designed to get people engaged with user-friendly content- anytime, anywhere, on any device. Learners can take training personalized to their needs on mobile and tablet devices, offline and on-the-go, anywhere around the world.
"AFSA is committed to quality, excellence, professionalism, and lifelong learning," said AFSA Director of Education Services Leslie Clounts, adding "AFSA On-Demand exemplifies this by offering access to a complete library of educational offerings online, delivered by leaders in the field."
Easily accessible anytime
AFSA On-Demand is available and accessible anytime, anywhere, via PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone. Users can navigate content by type, event and topic; and use the sort-and-search functions to quickly find educational offerings. Additional key benefits include:
- Mobile-friendly: Sleek, modern design
- Flexible training: Refresh skills, learn new techniques and use the presentations to train teams.
- My Dashboard: Track session progress and receive CEU or CPD verification letters all from one convenient area.
- Expanding course offerings: Watch for new content to become available soon.
- Session previews: Comprehensive session previews with speakers' bios are now available to help members select the best sessions for their learning needs.