E-ONE®, a subsidiary of REV Group® and a foremost manufacturer of fire apparatus, is pleased to introduce a completely new line of build-ready Custom Pumpers, available in multiple configurations at competitive market prices and with faster delivery times.
This new line of Custom Pumpers will feature two (2) primary body construction styles AFT5000 and AFT1000 with several models available for each. Through the rigorous voice of customer research, E-ONE received feedback to offer varied features and options from which fire departments can select those to best fit their needs.
Each model offers unique selections for body style, wheelbase, compartment storage, pump module, water tank, ladder storage, and hard suction hose storage. They are available in either stainless steel or extruded aluminum body designs.
- 54” medium aluminum cab with a 10” raised roof
- Cummins L9 450 HP engine
- Allison EVS™ 3000 transmission
- Hale QMAX 1500 gpm pump
- 20,000 lb. Meritor® front axle, 27,000 lb. Meritor rear axle
- Weldon V-MUX® electrical system with Vista display
- 21″ front bumper extension with hose tray
- Clean cab and other safety options are also available to meet the various and specific needs.
- The AFT5000 line will have a welded stainless-steel body with FRP overlays. This series will feature four (4) models including 1030 gallon or 780 gallon water tanks with side-mount or top-mount pump modules.
- The AFT1000 line will have a welded extruded aluminum body and will contain seven (7) models. Variations include 1030 or 780 gallon water tanks; conventional pumper, rescue pumper, and low hose bed pumper bodies; and side-mount or top mount pump modules.
In keeping with its reputation as “America’s Firetruck,” E-ONE continues to provide fire departments with an innovative choice in how custom fire apparatus can be configured to best meet the needs of the communities they serve, in the most timely manner possible. These build-ready configurations bring this vision to reality.
“Now more than ever it is important to build the right product for every department’s need, at a competitive price and timely delivery,” said Larry Daniels, E-ONE Director of Sales.
“We worked with our dealer partners and end users to develop several configurations that can be customized for any fire department regardless of size or call volume. With options ranging from traditional, low hosebed and rescue pumper designs; multiple pump control locations; and consideration for cold weather climates, there is a configuration with a wide range of options for every budget. Every unit can be customized from thousands of configurable options to meet specific needs.”