Combining QWIP (quantum well infrared photodetector) detector with a real-time digital imaging processing circuit, Guide Infrared has developed high resolution of 640x480 pixels cooled, long-wave thermal imaging module, Thermcore CQ6. Featuring small size, light weight, low noise, high thermal sensitivity, good non-uniformity, significantly less bad pixels and shorter cooling time, this cooled thermal imaging module is not easily affected by flickering sunlight, making it especially suitable for long range surveillance on the sea and on snowy day.
Guide Infrared Thermcore CQ6 has the following key features:
- Long wave cooled detector, offering better performance even in heavy dust areas such as in deserts, where the detection range remains unaffected.
- Quantum well detector, few bad pixels, great uniformity, image quality is no affected by flickering light on the sea and snow.
- Sharper and crisper thermal image, excellent image details provides a better visual impression to the end user.
- Smaller pixel size, longer detection range.
- Fast cooling: shorter startup time.
- Customized service, customized lens and construction to suit all requirements.