IVECO Magirus DLK 55 CS - 55 m Working Height
Turntable ladders with a 55 m working height are vital pieces of rescue equipment which must fulfil the toughest of requirements.
For a safe and secure way upwards, both the jacking technology as well as the stability and statics of the ladder set are of the greatest importance. More than 145 years of know-how from MAGIRUS in the development and manufacture of ladders is a further guarantee that operation personnel can climb quickly and problem-free.
In addition to a 2-person elevator, the DLK 55 CS features a permanently mounted folding rescue cage which has been approved for 3 persons.
- Increased active and passive safety through the introduction of proven computer technology and the sensitive, self-levelling turntable which functions without any readjustment
- Development of operational possibilities due to VARIO-jacking system and gliding overhang-control
- Increased ease of movement & reduction in set up time, via the new load-sensing hydraulic system
- Disruption-free digital signal processing
- Ladder platform and equipment manufactured using the unique MAGIRUS AluFire modular system to allow optimum utilization of interior space and save weight
- Ergonomically designed weatherproof seat
- Multi-functional joysticks for ladder control
- Colour operating display for all ladder functions / status messages
- Permanently installed rescue cage with quick-access facility
|Manufacturer||IVECO MAGIRUS Brandschutztechnik GmbH|
|Model code||DLK 55 CS|
IVECO MAGIRUS FF 260 E34 H 6x4. Engine: 254 kW (345 hp). Engine complies with Euro-5. Wheelbase: 4,800 / 1,300 mm. GVW: 26,000 kg. Gearbox: 16 speed. Seats: 1+2, optionally 1+5. Working height 55 m. Ladder set 6-section. Rescue cage: 2 persons or lift operation, 2 persons. Jacking with 4 hydraulically telescope outriggers featuring a 5,000 mm max. jacking width. Self levelling max. 700 mm. AluFire equipment compartments with comfort roller shutters. CS (Computer stabilized ladder set).
|Download PDF version|