- Patent pending "V-seal" and Binding Strip allows the hose to flex without leaking.
- TFT custom boxes and flat ships hose to insure its undamaged delivery.
- TFT offers a five-year warranty. The competition does not.
- The hose has 50 percent more flow visibility than the competition's.
- Unlike competitive powder coated models, TFT's hard coat anodized components prevent scratching and chipping.
- TFT's hose is about 10 percent lighter than the competition's.
- TFT's patent pending polymer ring coupling allows interchangeability with TFT's unique coupling system, easy attachment or detachment of the hose, and no binding up in sandy or freezing conditions.
Heavy duty barrel strainer gives maximum flow capability. The impact resistant polymer won't dent when dropped and won't corrode even in contaminated water. The strainer features a wavy pattern so that leaves and debris resist sucking flat against the straining holes. An oversized loop makes tying off the strainer easy. The coupling is made from hard anodized aluminum and rotates easily on a polymer bearing ring.
TFT's LDH Suction Hose is designed for drafting water from dry hydrants, portable water tanks, swimming pools, ponds, lakes, rivers and other NON-PRESSURIZED water sources. All couplings rotate easily on TFT’s patent pending coupling system. The clear PVC hose body allows greater visibility of hose fill and remains flexible even at low temperatures, while the rigid black helix provides support and abrasion resistance. TFT's patent pending V-Seal, binding strip and smooth contoured shanks are secured with dual stainless steel bands to prevent leakage and hose damage even with tight bends. Minimum bend radius is 12.5”. All aluminum parts are hardcoat anodized for maximum corrosion protection. NOT INTENDED FOR PRESSURE SERVICE.