The eDraulic Watertight Extrication Tools offer the usual powerful performance, high speed, and proven safety of LUKAS rescue tools combined with the technological innovations of an axial piston pump, an electromagnetic service valve, and a brushless motor. In addition, there is Lukas’ latest innovation: All eWXTs are liquid-protected rescue tools that enable operations in heavy rain, flood, or even underwater. Every single technical component has been made waterproof on its own.
Therefore, all eWXTs fulfill the protection class IP 58 and can be used for up to 1 hour at a water depth of 3m. The series includes the waterproof rescue battery with a 5 Ah or 9 Ah battery, both equipped with the longest operating time in the industry. This can even be replaced underwater if necessary.
- All technical components have been made watertight
- All eWXT tools meet the IP 58 protection class
- Can be operated for up to 1 hour at a water depth of 3 m underwater
The Axial Piston Pump
- Lower noise emission
- More compact design: thus, shorter overall working tool
The Brushless Motor
- Reduced working noise and longer life
- More torque and more power – with smaller dimensions
- Less susceptible mechanical parts
- Less energy consumption and thus longer tool runtime with one battery charge
- Electronic speed control ensures that the working speed of the unit remains constant up to the maximum load
Battery 5 Ah/9 Ah
- Watertight 5 Ah battery, watertight 9 Ah battery: most powerful on the world market
- Improved handling of the slide-in or locking mechanism
- Both batteries are equipped with the longest operating time in the industry
- Can also be replaced underwater if required
The Control Valve
- Usual star knob valve with very easy handling
Types of eWXT
R 520 eWXT
R 520 eWXT has a minimum retracted height and can therefore be used with even the smallest insertion opening The LUKAS rescue rams not only impress with a convincing lifting power, a particularly firm grip thanks to the “claw geometry” and a particularly long stroke, they can also be used flexibly. For example, the telescopic rescue cylinders are available in three different lengths, which can be used as required.
The R 520 eWXT has a minimum retracted height and can therefore be used with even the smallest insertion opening. Its claw technology bites into any material and in any position. The small giant is waterproof like the entire eWXT range and is equipped with a 5 Ah or 9 Ah rescue battery. The 9 Ah battery offers the longest operating time in the industry.
S 788 eWXT
The S 788 eWXT is the successor to the S 788 E2. The thousandfold proved all-rounder among the cutting machines. With the new eWXT product range, this cutter also benefits from the “Fresh-Up”. With less weight, a more compact design with identical power values, the balance of the rescue system has been significantly improved once again.
The S 788 eWXT is also a fluid-protected cutter. Operations in heavy rain, floods, or even underwater are no problem because it is waterproof. Matching the series are the 5 Ah or 9 Ah rescue batteries with the longest operating time in the industry.
SP 555 eWXT
The LUKAS SP 555 eWXT is the light middle class with unlimited power. Lifting loads, spreading material, and peeling and pulling is no problem because handling has been improved by reducing weight. Due to squeeze plates, which are directly integrated into both spreader arms, there is no compromise for any material.
The “Shark-Tooth-Tips” also provide the right grip and prevent any slipping. But that’s not all, because the SP 555 eWXT is a liquid-protected rescue system. Operations in heavy rain, floods, or even underwater are no problem because it is waterproof. The series includes the 5 Ah or 9 Ah rescue battery with the longest operating time in the industry.