The Emergency Preparedness, Resilience & Response event
Ambition is the key event for anybody involved in the worldwide emergency preparedness, resilience & response (EPRR) community.
Ambition 2016 will provide professionals from Government departments, the NHS, councils, local resilience forums, ambulance trusts, fire and police organisations and specialist agencies with the unique opportunity to meet, network and debate the latest challenges facing the EPRR community today.
The 2015 edition of the show saw record numbers attend and was an unrivalled platform for the EPRR community to come together, see the latest technology and discuss the most pressing topics.
- Visitor Origin:
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Visitor demographic:
- NHS England EPRR Team
- EPRR leads from NHS hospitals across UK
- Civil contingencies agencies
- Local Resilience Forum members
- Local Health Resilience Partnerships
- Staff from CFOA National Resilience
- Senior staff from DEFRA flood teams
- Members of Volunt
- Clarion Events
- Bedford House, Fulham Green, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London, United Kingdom (UK)
Upcoming events in United Kingdom (UK)
FIREX International 2021
- 18 - 20 May, 2021
- London, United Kingdom (UK)