Underwater Kinetics 4AA Right Angle eLED flash light
The 2-watt LED lasts for thousands of hours and maintains constant brightness for over 80% of the battery life. Unlike conventional lights the solid state LED will not break when dropped. As a result, you save real money on the cost of battery and lamp replacements.
A twist of the bezel zooms the light between an intense narrow beam and a broad illuminating beam using the unique Projection Optics design. By clicking the switch rapidly one can switch between full power and less power for extending the burn time.
The 90° lamp head rotates in any direction to focus light exactly where you need it. Simply lay the light down and twist the light head to point at your work. A sturdy unbreakable nylon clip is included so that the 4AA Right Angle eLED® Zoom can be clipped to a coat pocket, safety strap, or belt. Once again twist the head to light up your work. For straight on illumination the right angle section can be removed. For easy access a stainless split ring and snap are included for attachment to clothing loops and button holes.
The high impact ABS and polycarbonate case is o-ring sealed and waterproof use in the rain and submerged illumination. A necessity for confined space workers, utilities, municipalities, firefighters, safety inspectors, etc. UL rated for use in hazardous locations.
- Projection Optics let you zoom with a twist of the bezel from a wide beam to an intense spot. Single high-intensity 2-watt LED lasts for thousands of hours and will not break when dropped
- Unique eLED® circuitry maintains constant brightness for 80% of alkaline battery life
- Rubber sheath molded over bezel reduces glare and improves impact resistance (passes 6 ft drop to concrete test)
- Push-button thumb switch switches light between On/Off and high/low intensity with continuous or momentary action
- New easy loading drop-in battery compartment for quick reload of batteries
- Hydrogen scrubber catalyst, polarised battery contacts and 0-psi vent minimise explosive risk from leaking batteries
- Tough, electrically non-conductive, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction
- Mounts on all work helmets with accessory mounting clips
- Waterproof to 10 feet/3 metres
Note: This light is not certified for use with Lithium batteries in hazardous locations. Use only listed Alkaline cells.
|Model code||4AA Right Angle eLED|
Brightness: 77 lumens. Lamp: 2 watt high-intensity white LED. Burntime: Alkaline 4.5 hrs (high) 25+ hrs (low). Batteries: 4 AA Alkaline/LR6. Size: 6.7 x 3.1 x 1.4 inches. Certifications: American standards, UL (US, Canada) approved.
|Download PDF version|