Professional Protection Systems Proflair Multi Use chemical suit
The Proflair Multi Use air-fed chemical suit is a one-piece re-usable air-fed suit designed for all industries where protection is required from exposure to chemicals and particulates. The air hose delivers air to the suit through a tail sealed by a bung and external clamp. The air line is supported within the suit by a belt worn internally, fitted with an audible low-flow warning device. The air flow is distributed in the suit through a series of channels to the head and limbs giving a cooling diffused air flow around the users head and body. Users enjoy the protection of a suit (APF 200) without the need for mask fitting, giving free head movement and wide vision.
- Unique high-strength, high-frequency welded seams with flat profile
- Excellent all round vision through a high-quality optically clear visor
- Optimised for active use giving freedom of movement and wide visibility
- Air distribution channels provide increased comfort and reduced wearer stress
- Emergency breather options available for safe egress in the vent of air flow failure
- Hoses with additional reinforcement and built in communications connections available
- Fall arrest harness and hard wire communication entry port options
|Make||Professional Protection Systems|
|Manufacturer||Professional Protection Systems Ltd|
|Model code||Proflair Multi Use|
Material: Natural PVC/ PVC Wavelock/ PVC Duraskin/ polyrethane and hypalon. Sizes: small, medium, large, X-large, XX-large, special sizes available. Cuff: standard rigid cuff or range of other cuff options available. Leg: integral sock and outer boot flap, welded boot, clamped boot or double elasticated. Waist: attached to air belt with waist loops. Certification: CE marked and certified to relevant parts of EN 943-1, type 2, ventilated.
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|