|The summit will offer platform for industry stakeholders to Discuss-Debate-Deliberate the critical issues in Smart City Development|
In tandem with the ambitious project of 100 Smart Cities of Hon’ble Prime Minister of India starting to take shape, Information Exchange Group is delighted to announce summit on Smart City Landscape 2015 offering the most prominent platform for industry stakeholders to Discuss-Debate-Deliberate the critical issues in Smart City Development in Indian Panorama vis-à-vis Global Counterparts.
The global workshop is scheduled to take place during September 10-11, 2015 in New Delhi, India.
Key topics to be discussed:
1. Smart Economy & Finances: Opportunities and Challenges in Financing a Smart City Project
2. Evaluating Opportunity Pathways for “Make in India’s” Smart City’s Array
3. Smart Mobility Solutions: From Transport to Smart Mobility
4. Smart Infrastructure: Integrating ICT with Basic City Infrastructure
5. Smart Energy & Smart Environment: Rethinking Cities to Improve Energy Sustainability
6. Smart Governance: Smart Administration and Governance Solutions
7. Strategies for accelerating the realisation of smart city projects
Across the globe, the stride of migration from rural to urban areas is increasing. Experts predict about 70 per cent of the population will be living in cities by 2050, and India is being poised for rapid growth as the economy moves from being primarily agrarian towards industrial augmentation.
Panel of Experts:
- Dr. M Ramachandran, Former Secretary, Ministry of Urban Development
- Sh. Jayesh Ranjan, Managing Director, Telangana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation
- Mr. R K Jain, Commissioner-Planning, Delhi Development Authority
- Ms. Henriette Faergemann, First Counsellor-Environment, Energy, Climate Change, Delegation of the European Union in India
- Dr. Vatsal Bhatt, Director, U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Prof. P.Narsing Rao, Founder Director, Urban Development Research Institute
- Prof. Chetan Vaidya, Director, School of Planning & Architecture
- Sh. G. Padmanabhan, Emergency Analyst, United Nations Development Programme
- Dr. Jaijit Bhattacharya, PhD, Partner, Infrastructure, Government and Energy, KPMG
- Sh. Sameer Sharma, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Urban Development & Head-Smart Cities, AMRUT*
- Mr. Trevor Gibson, Director, Peterborough Environment City Trust*
- Mr. Poul V Jensen, Director, European Business & Technology Centre*
- Prof. Jagan Shah, Director, National Institute of Urban Affairs*
- Ms. Mili Majumdar, Director, The Energy & Resources Institute*
(* Under Invitation)
The conference is being organised by Information Exchange Group (IXG). IXG is an organisation dedicated to providing platforms for Technical and Industrial Information Exchange. The main driving force that fuels our mission is the purpose of bridging the gaps that arise as a result of evolving market trends and technological upgrades. Our group works through a range of event formats enabling the exchange of knowledge in an effectual manner.