|The International Civil Aviation Organization has strict regulations for heliport safety|
One Seven® firefighting infrastructure meets stringent heliport safety requirements.
The One Seven® firefighting system meets all these requirements in the best possible manner and the heliport thus has optimum protection.
The ICAO demands, for example:
- Two foam monitors with a rating of per min. 250 l water/foam concentrate mixture per minute, which can additionally also output 500 l water/foam concentrate mixture per minute.
- Additional hand-held pipe also with a volume flow of 250 l water/foam concentrate mixture per minute.
- Full power of the stationary foam extinguishing system over min. 10 minutes extinguishing time.
Other convincing properties of the One Seven® firefighting system are:
- The stable, weather-independent ejection ranges of more than 30 m.
- The ease of starting with a central triggering button on the control console.
- Two One Seven® foam monitors that are remote-controlled from the control console.
- Electrically operable hose reel (hand hose) with 60 m very light, dimensionally stable One Seven® hose and One Seven® C spraying pipe.
- 120 l foam concentrate tank, which corresponds to 5 times the usage reserve.