|The fire system manufacturers will present their implementation reports and best trading offers at TB Forum 2014|
Within the framework of the XIX International Forum "Security and Safety Technologies" the leading manufacturers are going to show the world their advanced technologies, to reveal reviews of new product lines 2014, to present their implementation reports and best trading offers in the field of Fire Safety category in no small part due to the interest with respect to the Fire safety systems pointed by 50 % of TB Forum 2013 attendees.
Topical issues, challenges and ways to address them, successful experience in the field of ensuring fire safety is the influential part of discussions within the framework of the business programme.
The visitors would be able to find the latest equipment and cutting edge technologies in the stands of participants – from the fire extinguishing agent, in which i-Pad had been laying over 4 days in front of all visitors, down to a live demonstration of work of a gas fire suppression unit.
40% of the TB Forum 2013 visitors, who have specified the areas of interest when completing the registration form, emphasised their interest in the fire safety products and systems: relating both to the automatic fire fighting equipment, and to the fire fighting systems;
35% of the TB Forum visitors have fire hazardous objects;
90% of the TB Forum participants included fire risks into a threat model.
Business program events in the Fire Safety category are formed with the active participation of companies representing the industry. Proposals on the development of exposure and business program of the Forum have been submitted by the representatives of such companies as: Pozhtekhnika LLC, HOMBI LLC, Datwyler Cables GmbH , Egida-PTV Company, CJSC "Scientific and Production Corporation "Protivopozharnaya avtomatika", and KALANCHA Group of Companies.
The framework of the Fire Safety section program was formed with the following topics:
- New rules for regulating fire safety issues in the procedures of the Customs Union;
- New state of the market: abolition of mandatory certification of products relating to fire and security alarms and fire fighting;
- Requirements of major customers to the automatic fire fighting equipment and fire fighting means. Current state and prospects of development;
- Practical aspects of designing fire safety systems in the buildings for various purposes.
We invite manufacturers to participate in a specialised exhibition at TB Forum 2014 and to demonstrate:
- Fire fighting systems, automatic fire fighting systems, robotised technologies;
- all types of fire extinguishers, fire extinguishing agents and compounds;
- fire-proof and explosion-proof materials, coatings;
- equipment for emergency response and fire fighting teams, fire fighting equipment;
- communications, warning and dispatching systems;
- personal respiratory and eye protection equipment;
- fire safety works and services.