Gollmer & Hummel Titan 3F Signal uncoated single jacket fire hose
- Industrial and municipal fire brigades
- Airport fire brigades
- Attack hose for "smoke divers"
- Highly visible in darkness and smoke
- Reduces the risk of accidents during operation
- Very lightweight and highly flexible (even at low temperature)
- Inner lining excellent resistant to sea water and a wide range of chemicals (see resistance table in technical appendix)
- Small coil diameter
- Excellent resistance to weathering and ozone
- Mildew and rot proof
- High tenacity multifilament polyester yarn, spun dyed in signal colour, circular woven in twill weave
- 3F: 3-ply warp threads, heavy-duty construction for better abrasion resistance
- Remark: spun dyed material is more expensive, but much more colour-fast than supplementary dyeing!
- High grade EPDM rubber, cold flexible, suitable also for hot water
- Excellent resistance to sea water, a wide range of chemicals, UV and ozone
- Coextruded CR rubber adhesive layer, penetrates during vulcanisation completely into the weaving structure
- This style of rubber lining guarantees a smooth inner tube with low friction loss and an excellent adhesion between lining and jacket
- Colour according to customer specifications
- Other dimensions
Note that special options are subject to a higher price and a minimum order of 2,000 m (6,600 ft) per dimension. Production short lengths and over or short production up to 10 % of the total order quantity have to be accepted. Please enquire for details!
|Make||Gollmer & Hummel|
|Manufacturer||Gollmer & Hummel GmbH|
|Model code||Titan 3F Signal - 75 mm|
|Hose Size (in.)||3|
Jacket: high tenacity multifilament polyester yarn, spun dyed in signal colour, circular woven in twill weave.
|Download PDF version|