Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics 1S-P-MD ONESuit Pro
ONESuit® Pro is the most affordable chemical protective suit certified to the NFPA 1991 standard.
It is also the only ensemble certified to both NFPA 1991 and NFPA 1994 Class 2, offering
the highest levels of protection against chemical and biological agents at a price comparable to other NFPA 1994 Class 2 and non-certified products.
ONESuit® Pro is the latest innovation in single-skin hazmat suits from Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, allowing for excellent maneuverability and user comfort.
- Certified to both NFPA 1991 (2005 ed.) and 1994 Class 2 (2007 ed.)
- Saint-Gobain CoreTech™ Barrier Membrane technology
- Single-skin lightweight ensemble (less than 10 lbs)
- Superior flame and abrasion resistance
- Reusable limited use design
- Ultra-compact for convenient, space-saving storage
- 7+ year shelf life (lower life cycle cost)
- Includes ONEGlove® Hazmat
|Make||Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics|
|Manufacturer||Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics (US)|
Chemical protective suit. Size: Large. Provided with ONEGlove Hazmat, standard size: 9 (large). Recommended boot size: 8-13. Size guidelines: height: 68-72 (in.); weight: 140-210 (lbs.). Certified to both NFPA 1991 (2005 ed.) and 1994 Class 2 (2007 ed.). Saint-Gobain CoreTech™ Barrier Membrane technology. Single-skin lightweight ensemble (less than 10 lbs). Superior flame and abrasion
|Download PDF version|