RKI Instruments SC-01 single toxic gas monitor with smart sensors
Built around RKI's latest smart sensor technology, the SC-01 is a versatile single toxic gas monitor. The smart sensors are interchangeable, with the SC-01 automatically recognising any sensor change without any set up or configuration changes. The sensors calibration information also stays with each sensor.
Weighing only 7.6 ounces, it has many features which set it apart from the competition. For example, it offers sensors for Ammonia (NH3), Arsine (ASH3), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Chlorine (Cl2), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Phosphine (PH3), and Sulfur Dioxide (SO2). The SC-01's unique extender cable allows the sensor to be attached to the end of a 10 foot cable for remote monitoring and quick response.
- Smart interchangeable sensors
- Wide range of toxic gases
- Unique extender cable for remote monitoring
- Compact (2.5 x 5.2 x 1.2 in.)
- Lightweight, 7.6 ounces
- 250 hours of continuous operation
- Operates on 2 "AA" alkaline batteries
- Audible / visual / vibration alarms
- Data logging standard
- Impact resistant protective rubber boot
- Intrinsically safe, CSA, C/US classified
- Personal monitoring
- Refineries / petrochemical
- Chemical plants
- Hazmat response
- Water / wastewater treatment
- Semiconductor plants
|Manufacturer||RKI Instruments Inc.|
Sensor type: ESM-01 Series.
|Download PDF version|