MAHA USA MCL-18 mobile column lift for trucks and buses
This state-of-the-art, technologically advanced battery powered mobile column lift operates without cables and maintains operational control through the use of very small wires that connect the lifting columns. These small wires can easily be positioned on top of the columns so as not to interfere with operator control. This new generation lift is the result of years of research and development. This battery powered mobile column lift is fully digital.
- ALI/ETL certified
- Battery Powered Columns for capacity up to 108,000 lbs (6 MCL 18 B columns) or 144,000 lbs (8 MCL 18 B columns)
- Ideal for use where 3-phase power is unavailable or cost prohibitive
- A simple 110 V connection recharges batteries overnight
- One charge lasts all day, up to 45 full cycles at 50% capacity or up to 25 full cycles at 100% capacity
- Available in 16,000 lbs or 18,000 lbs capacities per column
- Weighing only 1,200 lbs per column with batteries, our battery powered columns are lighter than other non-battery designs. Easy to maneuver.
- Systems operate up to 8 columns from ANY column
- Self-diagnostic PCB Controls that tell the operator the lift and battery status at all times
- Programmable Columns featuring: All, Group or Single column operation
- "Group Mode" allows user to operate columns in pairs, or ANY user defined groups of 2 or more
- 10 radio channels available for maximum safety. This allows owners to safely run up to 10 lifting systems in their shop without interference
- All MAHA MCL Accessories are interchangeable with battery-operated systems
|Manufacturer||MAHA USA, LLC.|
Mobile column lift for trucks and buses. Load capacity: 18,000 lbs (per column). Height: 97.6 inches. Maximum lifting height: 69 inches. Length lifting fork: 12.2 inches. Length: 42.9 inches. Total width: 45.3 inches. Width lifting fork: 23.5 inches. Turning circle: 43.3 inches. Motor: 2.4hp, 208/230 or 440/480 volts, 3-phase, 60 hertz. Weight: 980 lbs.
|Download PDF version|