SCADA Asia 2015
Security Professionals Security Managers
SCADA Asia 2015 will focus on Enhancing Information and Infrastructure Security through Effective Control and Monitoring Systems.
A recent report by Frost & Sullivan states that the size of annual global SCADA market was around USD 6 billion in 2013 and is expected to grow by a CAGR of 6% till 2016.
A major portion of this investment is made into systems which ensure interoperability and communicability between enterprise IT and SCADA - posing unique challenges in how critical infrastructure will be controlled and monitored in the future.
- With advent of more smart applications in devices and field integration of RTUs, the possibility of breaches and security compromises in SCADA and enterprise IT is widening
- Differences of communication and architectural standards between existing and new SCADA systems create resource wastage and pose a security threat
- Delay in upgrading to new standards of enterprise integration, procedural automation and cybersecurity can have serious cost implications
- The 7th annual SCADA Asia Summit will combine best minds from utilities, oil & gas firms, industry associations and technology providers to discuss these challenges and come up with practical case studies in improving the security, efficiency and scalability of our SCADA systems.
For the first time the event will have a dedicated focus day cyberSCADA Asia focusing on the cyber security challenges to SCADA installations covering communications modes, loopholes in protocols, smart devices etc.
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Security Professionals
- Security Managers
- IQPC Ltd.
- 129 Wilton Road, London, United Kingdom (UK)
Upcoming events in United Kingdom (UK)
FIM Expo Belfast 2020
- 21 - 21 Oct, 2020
- Belfast, United Kingdom (UK)
FIREX International 2021
- 18 - 20 May, 2021
- London, United Kingdom (UK)