Safety Security India 2016
Exposition on Protection
An integrated and consistent set of Safety Requirements establish the needs that must be met to ensure the protection of people and the environment, both now and in the future. The requirements are governed by the objective and principles of the Safety Fundamentals. If the requirements are not met, measures must be taken to reach or restore the required level of safety.
While, Safety Guides provide recommendations and guidance on how to comply with the safety requirements, indicating an international consensus that it is necessary to take the measures recommended or equivalent alternative measures. The Safety Guides present international good practices, and increasingly they reflect best practices, to help users striving to achieve high levels of safety.
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Safety Experts
- Industry Decision Makers and Buyers
- Experts in the National Supervision of Protection at work
- Medical Professionals
- Fire Safety Officials
- Health and Safety Officials
- Industries like: Education, Hospitals, Hospitality, Banks and other
- 1st Floor, Trade Fair Office Building, Izzat Nagar Izzat Nagar, Kothaguda, Hyderabad, Telangana, India