Oil & Gas Tanzania 2018
- Type: Conference / Convention
- 13 - 15 Nov, 2018
- Dar es Salaam, United Republic of Tanzania
- The Diamond Jubilee Expo Center, Malik Road, Upanga East, Dar es Salaam, United Republic of Tanzania
4th Oil & Gas International Trade Exhibition Tanzania 2018
In a short span of time, East Africa, and specifically Tanzania has become the main focus of attention as a source of new global gas supply. Large amounts of foreign investments have been made in the Tanzanian Oil and Gas industry after its discovery. These investments have made East Africa the next lucrative market in the international scenario.
Since 2010, Tanzania has witnessed further exploration and discoveries of significant quantities of natural gas both on and off-shore.
The 4th Oil & Gas Tanzania Africa - Int'l Trade Exhibition, will be held from 13 - 15, November 2018. This event will be the hub for key players in the Oil and Gas industry, attracting leading oil, gas and petroleum companies from around the world.
Oil & Gas Africa will offer participants the opportunity to showcase the industry's latest achievements and technologies while networking with key figures from the region's oil and gas sector. The exhibition brings the industry together in a forum that is conducive to business. This event is not only a key international event on Oil and Gas exploration in Tanzania but also an important platform for establishing and building business relations globally.
- Visitor Origin:
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Visitor demographic:
- Oil & Gas Industry Professionals
- Key Stakeholders
- Industry Experts
- Government Officials
- Oil & Gas Ministry Officials
- 1910, 19th floor, Monarch Office Tower, One Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- +971 43 72 14 21