NCT eXplosive Europe 2015
NCT eXplosive Europe 2015 - A 3 day EOD event
NCT eXplosive Europe 2015 will take place at the Metropolitan Palace in Belgrade/ Serbia from September 22-24, 2015. This 3 day EOD event will include a live EOD demonstration, conference and exhibition, and is organised in official partnership with the Serbian Mine Action Center.
After bombings in Madrid, London and Oslo, European citizens might consider the threat of terrorist networks and IEDs as one of the most imminent security challenges to internal security and safety on the continent. However, countries in the Balkans such as Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia-Herzegovina are still dealing with severe challenges related to demining. And even in post-war countries such as Germany and the Netherlands, UXOs are being detected and mitigated on a weekly basis. Leading regional experts and decision-makers will highlight national differences, discuss pressing challenges as well as put forward the most advanced EOD equipment, approaches and best practices from forensics to the mitigation of explosive hazards.
NCT eXplosive Europe 2015 highlights:
- Live EOD demonstration in a region littered by landmines and ERW
- 2 days of conference, exhibition and trainings with high-level speakers from Southeast and Central Europe, as well as military representatives and decision-makers from I(N)GOs, the US and Asia
- 150-200 attendees, delegations and speakers from over 30 countries
- Organised in cooperation with the Serbian Mine Action Center
- Networking Cocktail Receptions
- Visitor Origin:
- Serbia and Montenegro
- Visitor demographic:
- Fire and Security Professionals
- IB Consultancy
- PB 1071, Leiden, Netherlands