NCT eXplosive Asia 2014
NCT eXplosive Asia 2014- 3rd edition of Asia's leading C-IED and EOD event
The third edition of Asia's leading C-IED and EOD event, NCT eXplosive Asia 2014, will take place at Le Meridien Angkor in Siem Reap, Cambodia and is organised in full partnership with the Cambodia Mine Action and Victim Assistance Authority (CMAA).
Taking place in a country littered by landmines and UXOs, NCT eXplosive Asia will discuss and elaborate solutions to this enduring threat for Cambodia, the region and the rest of the world. The event will include three-days of conference, exhibition and training and one-day of live EOD and C-IED demonstration.
NCT eXplosive Asia 2014 Highlights:
- Three-days of conference and trainings with high-level speakers from Southeast Asia, Central Asia, the Middle East as well as military representatives and decision-makers from I(N)GOs, Europe and the US
- Live EOD demonstration, large exhibition and delegates from all over Asia
- The leading C-IED and EOD event in Asia covering the topical issue of C-IED and demining in post-conflict regions
- Taking place at an outstanding location just next to the magnificent temples of Angkor Wat
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Security professionals
- Security managers
- IB Consultancy
- Norris Road 26A, Singapore