Naval Damage Control 2015
Naval Damage Control - Premier community gathering for naval, civilian and industry stakeholders
Naval Damage Control is the premier community gathering for naval, civilian and industry stakeholders.
With the increase in naval platform cost and the expansion of automation aboard vessels, it is essential that best practice surrounding Damage Control & Fire Fighting (DC&FF) is frequently examined and dissected. This enables much needed multi-national information sharing allowing lessons learned to be adopted by all stakeholders.
Naval Damage Control provides the international maritime community with the opportunity to share innovations in both technology and procedure in a focused and dedicated learning environment.
Naval Damage Control is the must attend gathering for all those that work in and around the shipboard and port side DC&FF arena, whether naval, civilian or industry.
Key focus areas
- Battle damage control systems & automation
- Fire prevention, detection & suppression
- Training & simulation
- Resource management & decision making aids
- Civilian agency cooperation
- Search & rescue, and sea survival
- Technological innovation & case studies
- Visitor Origin:
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Visitor demographic:
- Safety Professionals
- TDN UK
- 3rd Floor, Grosvenor House, 51 New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom (UK)
Upcoming events in United Kingdom (UK)
FIM Expo Belfast 2020
- 21 - 21 Oct, 2020
- Belfast, United Kingdom (UK)
FIREX International 2021
- 18 - 20 May, 2021
- London, United Kingdom (UK)