Milipol Qatar 2021
13th International Event for Homeland Security & Civil Defence
Milipol Qatar is the international event for homeland security and civil defence in the Middle East. It takes place every two years (even-numbered years) in Doha. The 13th edition of the show will be held from 26 to 28 October 2020 at the Doha Exhibition and Convention Center (DECC).
Under the authority of the Prime Minister and Minister of Interior H.E. Sheikh Khalid bin Khalifa bin Abdulaziz Al Thani, Milipol Qatar has become the biggest international exhibition in the Middle-East, dedicated to Homeland Security and Civil Defence, becoming the Global Security & Safety Event.
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Public sector (Ministries, Embassies, Customs, etc.)
- Private sector (companies, distributor, non-governmental organization, etc.)
- Economic and Industrial Intelligence
- Risk analysis and management
- Civil Defence
- Forensic science services
- Comexposium Security
- 70 avenue of Général de Gaulle, Paris-La Defense Cedex, Paris, France