Heat & Fire Expo 2021
Heat & Fire Expo 2021 - Igniting Action To Control Wildfires And Losses Caused By Heat
The Heat & Fire Expo welcomes thousands of fire prevention specialists, government service providers, and weather experts from across the globe all under one roof, ensuring that the attendees leave the show with the tools and knowledge needed to protect the communities and succeed in the heat & fire prevention industry.
In 2018, over 58,000 wildfires occurred, 8.8 million acres burned, and $24 billion was spent throughout the United States, making the need for education and discussion on the topic of wildfire and heat-related disasters essential.
The Innovation and Technology showcased provides an excellent opportunity not only for Government officials, Prime Contractors, and Project Managers to source suppliers but also for Actuaries wanting to remain at the forefront of risk management and investors with a desire to prevent destruction and help the environment while achieving a financial return.
- Visitor Origin:
- United States of America (USA)
- Visitor demographic:
- Fire prevention specialists
- Government service providers
- Weather experts
- Prysm Group Inc.
- Registered office at 7660 W., Cheyenne Blvd, Suite 114, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America (USA)
Upcoming events in United States of America (USA)
FDIC International 2021
- 19 - 24 Apr, 2021
- Indianapolis, United States of America (USA)
NFPA Conference & Expo 2021
- 22 - 25 Jun, 2021
- Las Vegas, United States of America (USA)
INTERSCHUTZ USA 2021
- 13 - 16 Oct, 2021
- Philadelphia, United States of America (USA)