Fire Protection and Safety in Tunnels 2018
10th Annual Fire Protection and Safety in Tunnels 2018
The annual Fire Protection and Safety in Tunnels 2018 Conference is a key industry event that showcases major innovations for designing, implementing and upgrading tunnel fire and safety projects. In the 10th year of running, this prestigious event will feature global key speakers from organisations such as Transport for London, ASFINAG, Rotterdamsebaan, Metroselskabet and Roxel to name a few.
The 2018 edition of FPST will showcase major innovations for designing, implementing and upgrading tunnel fire and safety projects. Marking our 10th year of running the prestigious event, we will be joined by global key speaker from organisations such as Transport for London, ASFINAG, Rotterdamsebaan, Metroselskabet and Roxel.
The conference days will also be full of networking opportunities allowing delegates the opportunity to share their experiences on a one-to-one basis. It will also enable delegates the chance to explore the latest technologies the industry has to offer, guaranteeing greater safety provisions are in place to minimize damage from fire-related incidents.
What's new on this year's agenda?
1. System Integration – Integrating existing tunnel infrastructure with the latest technology remains at the core of ensuring ongoing safety in tunnels. To be delivered by Scanmatic.
2. Construction Focus – we have invited major construction companies including PORR group, who are working on major continental projects.
3. Sustainability (Rotterdamsebaan) - Exclusively delivered by the project director of the first zero energy tunnel. If you are a tunnel owner or operator, this is an unmissable session for you.
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Tunnel owners and operators
- Solution Providers
- Safety experts
- Security professionals
- Arena International Events Group
- John Carpenter House, John Carpenter Street, London, United Kingdom (UK)
Upcoming events in United Kingdom (UK)
The Fire Safety Event 2020
- 22 - 23 Sep, 2020
- Birmingham, United Kingdom (UK)
FIM Expo Belfast 2020
- 21 - 21 Oct, 2020
- Belfast, United Kingdom (UK)
FIREX International 2021
- 18 - 20 May, 2021
- London, United Kingdom (UK)