Expo Seguridad Industrial Mexico 2015
Exhibition for Professional involved in Health and Occupational Safety in Mexico
Now in its 8th edition, Expo Seguridad Industrial Mexico holds the ranking as the largest exhibition of Industrial Safety, Occupational Health and Hygiene in Mexico and Latin America. It is the largest display of leading international global manufacturers in one forum. ESI 2015 is more than a safety expo with co-located events featuring leading Security, Fire and Life Safety solutions.
- All types of personal protective equipment
- Fire Prevention and Detection
- Consulting Services and / or Training
- Industrial Clothing
- Rescue Equipment
- Fall Protection
- Environmental Protection / Industrial Ecology
- Occupational Hygiene
- Risk Prevention
- Emergency Medical / Pre-hospital Care
- And more.
Expo Seguridad Industrial hosts the Fourth Annual Safety Congress organized by IIAR (Instituto Internacional de Administracion de Riesgos)
Expo Seguridad Industrial México seeks to bring together the Leaders, directors, managers and supervisors in industrial safety who are convinced that the success of their companies goes hand in hand with the development of a safety culture, reason why speakers experts and specialists in the field, analyze and present topics of interest for the prevention of industrial risks.
One of the main benefits for the participant will be the up-to-date techniques, standards and modern trends of the industry achieving security increase the productivity of their company.
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Consultants and Analysts in Health & Safety
- Directors of Health and Safety Dept.
- Distributors of Safety Products
- End users of PPE
- Environmental Managers
- Facility Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Industrial Hygiene Professionals
- Risk Control Profes
- Reed Exhibitions
- Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, United Kingdom (UK)
Upcoming events in United Kingdom (UK)
FIM Expo Belfast 2020
- 21 - 21 Oct, 2020
- Belfast, United Kingdom (UK)
FIREX International 2021
- 18 - 20 May, 2021
- London, United Kingdom (UK)