Ambition 2015 brings together the international EPRR and emergency response communities
Ambition is the key event in the UK calendar for anybody involved in the worldwide emergency preparedness, resilience & response (EPRR) community.
This annual event provides professionals from Government departments, the NHS, councils, local resilience forums, ambulance trusts, fire & police organisations and specialist agencies with the unique opportunity to meet, network and debate the latest challenges facing the EPRR community today.
Ambition will host its 5th edition at Olympia, London 21 – 22 April 2015, alongside the Counter Terror Expo and Forensics Europe Expo events.
Ambition 2015 will provide access to:
- A high quality free-to-attend EPRR conference that addresses the key questions of the day, stimulating debate, enabling learning and the sharing of best practice.
- Opportunities for formal and informal networking with like-minded EPRR and emergency response professionals.
- Opportunities to meet more international contacts than any other event can provide.
- A packed exhibition hall containing a range of leading suppliers of interest to the international EPRR and emergency response communities
- Visitor Origin:
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Visitor demographic:
- NHS England EPRR Team
- EPRR leads from NHS hospitals across UK
- Chief Fire Officers Association
- Civil contingencies agencies
- Local Resilience Forum members
- Local Health Resilience Partnerships
- Staff from CFOA National Resilience
- Senior staff from DEF
- Clarion Events
- Bedford House, Fulham Green, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London, United Kingdom (UK)
Upcoming events in United Kingdom (UK)
FIM Expo Belfast 2020
- 21 - 21 Oct, 2020
- Belfast, United Kingdom (UK)
FIREX International 2021
- 18 - 20 May, 2021
- London, United Kingdom (UK)