Asian Defence, Security & Crisis Management Exhibition & Conference
- It is the second in the ADAS Series and the only dedicated Defence and Security Exhibition held in Philippines to serve the Republic and Asia Pacific region in more than two decades.
- This second Show is expected to be even larger than the very successful inaugural 2014 Event and will also incorporate a Crisis Management and Disaster Rescue Component to provide for Civil Defence market requirements.
- The Philippine Congress had approved more than US$1.8 billion for military modernisation in 2012, with the majority of funds allocated for the acquisition of ships, aircraft and equipment such as radars, helicopters and armoured vehicles.
- A 15-year modernisation programme currently being undertaken offers international exhibitors an ideal opportunity to discuss programmes in their initial stages and forge new commercial relationships with Government Agencies and local industry.
- The Philippines is an open market with few restrictions.
- Companies wishing to supply equipment and systems in Disaster Response and Management should remember no other country experiences the same level of natural disasters as the Philippines.
- Ongoing terrorism problems in the South are some of the most serious in Asia. The Government is therefore modernising its Special Forces and Army to meet these challenges.
- The US and Japanese Navies have been given greater access to Philippine Naval Facilities, creating an additional demand for navy-related systems and equipment for facility upgrades and enhancements.
- With the huge investments the Philippines is making to increase tourism, there is a significant increase in Counter Terrorism and Paramilitary equipment to assist the control of the various regional problems. The Police and Civil Defence forces are also undergoing significant upgrades in capability
- Meet with key VIP Delegations and Decision Makers from the Armed Forces, (Army, Navy, and Air Force) National Police, Coast Guard and Disaster Management Agencies from around the region who will be invited by the Philippine Government, Department of National Defence and their Agencies plus Coast Guard and National Police.
- A dedicated and highly focused platform that combines an Exhibition and a Conference covering all aspects of Defence, Security and Disaster Management in the Philippines and the Asia-Pacific region.
- Develop business opportunities in the Philippines which are fast developing into a major regional player.
- First show officially launched in 2014 by President Benigno Aquino
- 131* international exhibitors from 26 countries
- 5,675* international visitors
- 44 hosted VIP Delegations from 8 countries and 600 VIPs from various Philippines Agencies
(*based on 2014 show)
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Ministry of Defence & related Defence Agencies
- Ministry of Home Affairs / Interior/ Local Governments and related Security Agencies
- Army, Air Force, Navy, Police, Coast Guard, Marines and other Military Establishments
- Defence & Security System Integrat
- APAC EXPO Pte Ltd
- 7500A Beach Road #16-316, The Plaza, Singapore, Singapore