EFJohnson Multi-Net Ascend Portable ES Series versatile radio
Reliable and rugged
- Aluminum casting provides exceptional strength in a light weight package
- Meets applicable Mil Standard 810C, D, E, and F specifications, as well as approved by Factory Mutual as intrinsically safe for use in hazardous environments.
- Immersible to a depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes (per MIL Spec 810F and IP67 standards)
Significant product flexibility
- Enables programming of up to 864 channel/talkgroups
- Supports both narrowband (12.5 kHz) and wideband (25 kHz) channel spacing, and multiple system protocols
Simplified configuration updates & option selection
- Over-the-Air Programming (OTAP) option enables you to program radios without connecting them to a computer
- Easy radio programming and feature updating using EFJohnson's PC Configure™ software for portable and mobile radios
Extensive accessory suite
- Complete line of accessories including speaker microphones, headsets, surveillance kits, batteries, chargers, carrying apparatus, and encryption keyloading devices.
|Model code||Multi-Net Ascend Portable ES Series|
Lightweight, versatile, and designed for Multi-Net® LMR applications.
|Download PDF version Download PDF version|