FireVu from D-Tec, the inventors and market leaders in Video Smoke Detection
Buildings and environments that have historically proven to be impossible or impracticable for point, beam or aspirating smoke detection systems can now be protected, as FireVu sees through the stratification boundary to identify smoke and flame generation at the source.
The uniqueness of FireVu is its ability to accurately detect smoke and flame patterns and differentiate between them and other on-screen movement patterns. Each FireVu system can simultaneously identify smoke from each of its cameras using up to 16 separate detection zones per CCTV camera.
Early identification via a remote monitor allows the appropriate action to be taken in the shortest possible time.
- Solution for complex environments
- Early at source detection
- Visual confirmation of any alarm
- Remote modification of sensitivity parameters
- Identifies both smoke and flame
- Unaffected by smoke / heat stratification, airflows or dilution
- Operates from existing CCTV cameras providing dual usage
- Transient rejection technology
- Multiple zone / camera confirmation capability
- Meets BS 5839 part 1 requirements; EN 50130-4 certified
- Remote maintenance fault diagnostics
- 4 alarm output N/O contacts
- Integration with existing fire control panel
- Alarm and fault indication on front panel
- Allows for smoke detection in hazardous / toxic environments
- Reconfigurable zones can be easily modified to accommodate changes in use
- Bandwidth limitation avoids network congestion
- Environmental compensation algorithms
- Evidential quality event recording
Incorporating AD Group's ‘NetVu Connected' technology architecture, FireVu provides for seamless connection and communication with AD Group companies' CCTV-based solutions.