E-ONE, a subsidiary of REV Group and a manufacturer of fire apparatus, announces the delivery of multiple new TITAN® 6X6 Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) vehicles to the Civil Aviation Authority of Taiwan R.O.C.
The trucks will be deployed at multiple airports around the island country.
Structural Fire Fighting System
Top features of the new 6X6 TITAN ARFF vehicles include:
- E-ONE unique cab design manufactured from welded aluminum extrusion with 3/16-inch (4.76 mm) plate, exceeding ECE R-29 safety standards
- Scania 566 Kw (770 HP) Engine delivering 2483 Nm of Gross Torque at 2100 rpm.
- Hale 11,355 lpm (3,000 gpm) Single Stage Centrifugal Pump
- 12,000 liter (3170 gallon) water / 1680 liter (445 gallon) Class B foam tank
- Structural Fire Fighting System driver side pump panel
- (8) Large Side Compartments w/ 9.0 Cubic Meters (320 Cubic Feet) of useable storage
- Akron StreamMaster II Dual Flow 6000 lpm (1500 gpm) / 3000 lpm (750 gpm) Roof Turret
- Akron StreamMaster II Single Flow 1,135 lpm (300 gpm) Bumper Turret
Outstanding After Sales Service Support
“E-ONE is excited to deliver the new TITAN 6X6 ARFF vehicles to the Civil Aviation Authority. These units are part of an ongoing effort by the Civil Aviation Authority to upgrade and replace the aging fleet of (27) TITAN vehicles delivered over 20 years ago,” said Matt Reda, ARFF Product Manager for E-ONE.
“We are honored that the Civil Aviation Authority has continued to trust E-ONE and the outstanding after sales service support provided by our local representative for the critical mission of protecting lives and property.”