NCT eXplosive Asia 2015
NCT eXplosive Asia 2015 - Asia’s leading C-IED and EOD event
The fourth edition of Asia’s leading C-IED and EOD event, NCT eXplosive Asia 2015, is finally coming to Malaysia. The three-day conference, exercise and exhibition will take place from May 12-14 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, providing again the largest topical forum in Asia on the threat of explosives.
While Malaysia is currently building up its C-IED capabilities, the diversity of explosive related threats in Southeast Asia is incomparable to any other region in the world. While countries such as Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar suffer from UXOs and landmines, states like Thailand, India and Indonesia are threatened on a daily basis by insurgencies and IED attacks. Furthermore, densely-populated areas such as Singapore and Hong Kong need to come up with new solution to urban security and critical infrastructure protection against the challenges of international terrorist networks.
NCT eXplosive Asia 2015 highlights:
- Live EOD demonstration in one of the region’s most thriving countries investing in C-IED technologies
- 2 days of conference, exhibition and trainings with high-level speakers from Southeast, South and Central Asia, as well as military representatives and decision-makers from I(N)GOs, Europe and the US
- 150-200 attendees, delegations and speakers from over 30 countries
- The leading C-IED and EOD event in Asia covering the topical issue of C-IED and demining
- Networking Cocktail Receptions are included in the delegate fee
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Security Professionals
- IB Consultancy
- PB 1071, Leiden, Netherlands