Futurebuild Southeast Asia 2020
Futurebuild Southeast Asia 2020 - Premier platform to showcase breathtaking and innovative technologies
The inaugural Futurebuild SEA expo is a transformation of the long-standing Ecobuild SEA trade fair that has received overwhelming response in the previous years. Futurebuild SEA will be Southeast Asia’s premier platform to showcase breathtaking and innovative technologies that shall revolutionize the ever-evolving construction industry, moving forward. Come participate and witness how robotics, artificial intelligence and Internet of Things, among other technologies, could elevate productivity at work site, reduce costs and labor dependency substantially, cut construction duration, as well as enhance quality of properties. The Futurebuild SEA expo also presents exhibitors with the opportunity to strike great business deals as they get to interact closely with a wider pool of prospective clients from various countries across the globe.
As the application of cutting-edge technologies have become more prevalent and crucial in the built environment, Futurebuild SEA expo aspires to be the catalyst of change to help construction-related players in the region enhance their technological know-how and meet the industry’s future demand.
It is the ultimate platform to facilitate the exchange of ideas, technologies and business opportunities that can empower and strengthen the Construction industry throughout the ASEAN region.
- Futurebuild SEA is the best regional platform for construction industry leaders and policy-makers to showcase and learn about innovative products and services for the built environment
- Concurrent conferences gives corporations and industry experts the opportunity to share and learn about cutting-edge technologies within the realm of sustainable development
- Futurebuild SEA has been instrumental in helping companies and individuals build strategic alliances as well as lucrative business partnerships.
- Once again featured Heavy Machinery & Equipment such as backhoe, crane, wheel loader, grader, forklift, and bulldozer – has been experiencing a near 6% growth rate worldwide for the past ten years. This demand is fueled by the need for new construction to accommodate growth, for the refurbishing of old projects and buildings, and for increased mining activity to provide raw materials for industry.
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Security professionals
- Informa Markets
- Comfort Plaza, Unit 802, No. 4 of Worker's Stadium North Road Chaoyang, Beijing, China
Upcoming events in China
2020 China Smart Homes & Buildings Expo
- 21 - 23 Dec, 2020
- Guangzhou, China