Fire Protection & Safety in Tunnels
Fire Protection & Safety in Tunnels Tuesday 17th – Wednesday 18th November 2009 Newport Bay Club Hotel, Disneyland Paris, France
There is a consensus in the tunnel industry that efficiency in road and rail networks would be greatly increased if cross-border tunnel fire and safety standards were unified. However until this is achieved the industry has to ensure that all products and services meet individual country standards, which can be challenging.
The Fire Protection and Safety in Tunnels conference, to be held in Paris, 17-18 November 2009, will help you to comply with industry safety standards, optimise your risk management and achieve safety excellence.
This exceptional conference brings together road and rail tunnel professionals under one roof to discuss technological solutions to the problems of tunnel safety. And with road and rail tailored streams, individual legislation and issues relating to these separate areas can be discussed in-depth. We have enlisted the help of some of the leading figures in tunnel safety and operation to help you through these complex issues.
Tunnel safety experts speaking include:
- Ian Prosser, HM Chief Inspector of Railways & Director, Railway Safety, Office of Rail Regulation (UK)
- Hans-Peter Vetsch, Head of Rail Operations, Alptransit AG (Switzerland)
- Arnaud Marchais, Head of Fire Safety, RATP (France)
- Ahmet Ulas Aygün, Field Engineer, Avrasya Subway Group (Turkey)
- Walter Steiner, Tunnel Manager, Gotthard-Strassentunnel (Switzerland)
- Chris Bowley, Tunnel Safety Engineer, Le Crossing Co. Ltd. (UK)
- Peter Hedley, Tyne Tunnels Manager, TT2 (UK)
- Dr. Fathi Tarada, Co-Chairman Working Group Air Quality, Fire & Ventilation, PIARC (UK)
Book your place now to get the best rate for this event - click here to book your place quoting the reference NJ-MK.
- Visitor Origin:
- Visitor demographic:
- Road & rail operators
- Fire protection providers
- Systems integrators
- Equipment providers
- Regulation/Inspection authorities
- Industry associations
- Research organisations
- Arena International Events Group
- Brunel House, 55-57 North Wharf Road, London, United Kingdom (UK)
Upcoming events in United Kingdom (UK)
FIM Expo Belfast 2020
- 21 - 21 Oct, 2020
- Belfast, United Kingdom (UK)
FIREX International 2021
- 18 - 20 May, 2021
- London, United Kingdom (UK)