The Joint Commission has intensified its focus on NFPA 101®: Life Safety Code. NFPA® is offering a 3-day seminar that covers the topics you need to be prepared for your next survey.
|The Joint Commission has intensified its focus on NFPA 101®: Life Safety Code
Reasons you should attend:
• Get expert advice from the professionals who help develop the code and understand the SOC
• Learn how to complete the SOC and how the Life Safety Code specialists will use this document
• Review what the Life Safety Code specialists may ask while reviewing SOC documents and while conducting the building tour
• Learn how to apply the core chapters of NFPA 101 and the occupancy specific requirements for health care to your facility including means of egress design and fire protection features
• Learn how to apply the code to renovations and occupancy changes
• Learn how to apply FSES equivalency methods as a cost-savings approach to applying the requirements of the code
• Learn how to properly classify occupancies within your facility so that you don't over apply the code or overspend your budget
Who will benefit
Hospital engineers, hospital facility managers, hospital safety directors, risk managers, nursing home safety directors, architects, designers, administrators responsible for Joint Commission compliance, health care facility consultants
Free Seminar Materials -- $90 value!
- 2000 NFPA 101: Life Safety Code
- Student Activity Book
- NFPA Nylon Briefcase