|POK launched several new product innovations at FDIC 2009
Thank you for taking the time to visit the POK booth at the 2009 Fire Department Instructors Conference (FDIC) in Indianapolis, IN.
At the show we introduced our new products for 2009 such as the Firebuster portable foam unit that has a self-contained hand pump and uses batch mixing of water and foam to get to off-the-trail fires. We have also revamped our popular POK Slide-O-Matic 600 Dual Nozzle. You can now adjust the flow pressure without shutting down and the Slide-O-Matic now has a slide valve shutoff to control your GPM flow and a PSI adjustment behind the newly designed bumper guard.
Additional new products and redesigned products include:
- POK TURBOKADOR 150, 500, 750 and 1000 Series: new bumper guard and pistol grip design along with a new die cast version of the 150 and 500 series for fire departments on a tight budget
- POK NEW LDH VALVES: New line of 5" waterway valves made primarily of heat-treated aluminum in fire engine red finish available in BIPOK and TRIPOK configurations with carrying handles and locking shutoff handles to keep the valves in open, close or any spot in between
- TRIPOK WILDLAND VALVES: Our popular wildland valves are now available in the TRIPOK version. Three gated outlets available in threaded (NST or NPSH), storz or symmetric with any combination of 1" or 1.5" outlets. You may also choose long or short handles
- POK 2 WAY WYES: New 5." waterway, non-gated wyes available in Storz and Guillemin. Light weight and small in design to minimize friction loss by three times
- ELECTRIC HOSE REELS: Vehicle mounted hose reel now has the option of electric rewind and choice of vertical or horizontal mounting, available without hose or choose from our POKAPOSTE semi rigid hose in 130 ft or 260 ft
- DUAL FOAM TUBE: Available in two versions, both having an electric actuator that changes the flow from 1000 GPM to 2000 GPM and rubber protected pressure gauge at the inlet. Also available with remote controlled dispersing jaws
- POK MOBILE FOAM UNTIS: Improved new tank style and new hard rubber wheels to help lower the center of gravity and make moving around easier. Units available in 26 or 40 gallon with low or medium expansion nozzles, hose and eductor
- WATERWAY SIGHT GLASS: New 2.5" and 4.0" waterway sight glass. Now you can see what goes on in your waterway, water flow at the intake, discharge or gated valve inlet
- POK QST PROPORTIONERS: Foam systems now have new enhanced screens. Holes at the end have been closed off to redirect the foam solution through the sides to create a better blanket. The fins have also been thickened for better support under pressure
- HANDY FOAM UNITS: Now available with 2.5" and 5 gallon foam reservoir. Comes complete with reservoir and nozzle with optional backpack harness. Our unit uses a 1.0" or 1.5" water supply line and our self-educting foam nozzle eliminates the use of an eductor resulting in NO pressure drop!
If you require additional information, visit our website: www.pokfire.com