Development in fire risk analysis and fire prevention - Fire prevention symposium
Published on 4 December 2009
"Development in fire risk analysis and fire prevention" is the title of a two-day international symposium organized by vfdb at the Congress Center Leipzig (CCL) from 8 to 9 June, 2010.
The following topics will be covered:
• Risk analysis and proactive fire prevention in complex building structures
• Sustainable construction and proactive fire prevention (e.g. the fire behavior of "natural" building materials, fire hazards due to improved insulation materials etc.)
• Fires caused by terrorist attacks (e.g. fire load analyses following terror attacks, identification of sensitive structures, consequences of improved risk analysis)
• Fire detection and early warning systems
• Prognosis techniques for risk analysis and fire scenarios
The target groups for this symposium are fire prevention engineers, fire prevention planners, fire prevention researchers, building and fire prevention authorities and experts from related fields.
Date: Tuesday - Wednesday, 8 - 9 June 2010
Venue: Congress Center Leipzig (CCL)
Browse News by