Mini and Micro Torches, certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, use high-tech light sources to give impressive performance with a compact size.
- Ergonomic design
- Available in pocket size four models
- Made of high quality thermoplastic resin
- Suitable for T4 or T5 temperature classes
- Polycarbonate lens with minimum damage risk
- Excellent water, dust, impact and chemical resistance
- Approved to Group I for use in mining applications and IP67
- Compliant with the 94/9/EC ATEX ‘Explosive Atmospheres’ Directive
- A shrouded push-button for single handed switching guards accidental operation
- Certified to IECEx for use in potentially explosive gas, vapour, mist or dust atmospheres
- Lanyard hole and an integral pocket clip for secure retention and roll prevention on a flat surface
M-10 Micro has a single white 5mm ‘Nichia’ LED light source powered by four alkaline LR44 ‘button cells’, giving an impressive beam with a two hour duration. It is approved as Category 1 equipment for use in Zones 0, 1 and 2.
M-20 Mini uses a Xenon filament bulb powered by two LR03 ‘AAA’ cells, giving an excellent narrow beam of light with good range up to 2.5 hours duration. M-20 Xenon Mini is approved as Category 2 equipment for use in Zones 1 and 2.
M-40 Mini has a cluster of three white 5mm ‘Nichia’ LEDs powered by three alkaline LR1 ‘N’ cells giving up to ten hours of usable light. It is approved as Category 1 equipment for use in Zones 0, 1 and 2.
M-60 Mini uses a single 1 watt Luxeon LED powered by three alkaline LR1 ‘N’ cells giving up to ten hours of usable light. It is approved as Category 1 equipment for use in Zones 0, 1 and 2.