This new generation glove is designed to cover all aspects of fire operations including, structural fire fighting, road traffic accidents, urban search and rescue.
- Sizes Available: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Certified per EN 659-2003 Radiant heat more than 22 secs. Wear Cat. 4 (more than 8,000 cycles)
- Special stretch absorber with air pad insert, the best against HEAT and IMPACT
- Gore-Tex® X-trafit Membrane (PTFE), particularly tactile, permanently attached using the patented ESKA method
- Oil and gasoline repellent
- Washable at 60ºC