PFU-320 includes compressor, motor, purification system, and fill panel with control valves and gauges on a steel chassis mounted in a heavy duty frame. It produces an output of 12.0 CFM or 14.2 SCFM at a working pressure of 5000 PSI.
This four-stage,"W" design air cooled unit is designed specifically for the production of breathing air during continuous operation. There are safety valves after each stage. The purification system is designed to process 40,000 cubic feet of grade D or E Breathing Air with a safety factor of 4:1.
- 10hp 1 or 3 phase electric motor with a adjustable base
- Magnetic starter with heaters
- Adjustable pressure switch
- High temperature shut-down switch
- Low oil pressure shut-off switch
- 220 volt hour meter
- Automatic condensate drain system and timer
- Replaceable dry intake filter
- Stainless steel interstage and finned aftercooler
- Panel mounted 2.5" gauges for interstage, oil and final pressure