Easily configured to meet ASHRAE 15, B-52 and International Mechanical Code requirements, the 301EM is commonly used to optimize gas detection in mechanical and chiller rooms. A full complement of sensors (including toxic, oxygen, combustible gases and a full line of refrigerant sensors), horns, strobes and remote panels provide added flexibility to suit a variety of gas detection system solutions.
The Vulcain 301EM can be configured to offer automatic fan, horn and strobe activation in addition to manual fan activation. Latching relay for manual alarm recognition, silence key for manual horn deactivation, built-in 24 Vdc outputs for horn operation, and 2 breakglass switch accessories for manual alarm activation ensure optimal performance.
- Use: Wall mounted mechanical room controller for use with Vulcain range of gas sensors. Four (4) onboard relays can be used to activate alarms or deactivate equipment.
- Power Requirement: 22-27 Vac, 29-38 Vdc, 2A max @ 29Vdc
- Size: 28 x 20.3 x 7 cm (11.02 x 7.99 x 2.73 in.)
- Weight: 1.02 kg (2.25 lb.)
- Distance between Controller and Sensor:
- Vulcain 301IRFS refrigerant sensors: Up to 200 ft. / 60.9 mm
- Vulcain S301D2 toxic/combustible sensors: Up to 500 ft. / 152.4 m
- Alarm Levels: 3 with high and low set points
- Relay Output Rating: 5 A, 30 Vdc or 250 Vac (resistive load)
- Certified to: CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1 116662
- Conforms to: ANSI/UL 61010-1