The Sensepoint Pro provides comprehensive monitoring of flammable, toxic and oxygen gas hazards in potentially explosive atmospheres, both in and out of doors. Detects flammable gases, oxygen, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide and hydrogen.
This pre-configured detector includes two programmable alarm relays as well as an industry standard 4-20mA output. The scale, range, calibration, relay operation and alarm set points may be adjusted via the transmitters’ backlit LCD and an intrinsically safe remote control. Outputs are automatically inhibited during adjustment thereby reducing the risk of false alarm at the control panel during maintenance.
It is ideal for use with either conduit or steel wire armored cable and glands. A 3/4”NPT entry and M20 adaptor are included as standard. A weatherproof cap is also included for use in the harshest outdoor conditions. Using an easy to replace plug-in sensor, downtime is also reduced and on-going costs are minimized through the use of poison resistant flammable sensors and patented SurecellTM toxic sensor technology.
- Material: Main body: Powder coated aluminum (ADC12), Sensor: 316 stainless steel, Weatherproof cap: Aluminum, 316 stainless steel mesh
- Operating Temperature: Dependent upon gas type and certification
- Operating Humidity Range: Continuous: 20-90%RH (non condensing), Intermittent: 10-99%RH (non condensing)
- Operating Pressure: 90-110kPa
- Storage Conditions: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)
- Alarm Relays: 2 x 3A@240Vac alarm relays, link selectable output as NO or NC
- Weight: 1450g
- Certification: ATEX and UL
- Standards: North America: UL1203, Europe: CE, ATEX, EMC (EN50270)
- IP Rating: IP65 as standard in accordance with EN60529:1992