Certified for both station and Wildland use, the CrewBoss Stationwear BDU is the perfect pant for any Urban Interface, EMS or Rural firefighter.
Designed with CrewBoss signature strength and durability, this BDU will provide comfort, convenience and unparalleled protection on any call. Made of NFPA certified fire-resistant Nomex IIIA, the Stationwear BDU provides a comfortable layer of fire and flash fire protection under structural turn outs.
Dual Compliant to meet both NFPA 1977 and NFPA 1975 standards for Wildland fire fighting and protective stationwear, the CrewBoss Stationwear pant is an essential piece of every uniform. With an array of functional features, the Stationwear BDU offers a range of possibilities for firefighter and EMT use.
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2" web belts.
- Two generous rear pockets
- Over-sized, extra-deep, front slash pockets
- Extra-roomy leg and seat cut
- Original crotch reinforcement panel
- Unidirectional bellow thigh pockets with full flap closures
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex fabric for heat resistance
- Brass self-locking zippered fly with snap closure
- Nomex thread throughout
- Stress points bartacked at 10 locations for maximum durability
- ISO 9001 registered and certified by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.®
- Available in sizes Small through 3XL
- Weight: 6 oz.