Designed to equip Wildland firefighters with the best in personal protective clothing, CrewBoss Brush pants offer an extensive list of features that provide unequaled strength and support.
With the sewn in support of 10 bartacks along stress points, the extensive use of double needle seams and the crotch reinforcement panel, the Wildland Brush pant is ready to stand up to the toughest job. The roomier cut and elastic back band help to bring additional comfort to the firefighter while the unidirectional bellow thigh pockets with hook and loop closures bring additional functionality to any operation.
- ISO 9001 registered
- Nomex thread throughout
- Two generous rear pockets
- Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut
- Original crotch reinforcement panel
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2 web belts
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure
- Unidirectional bellow thigh pockets with full flap closures
- Stress points bartacked at 10 locations for maximum durability
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance
- Available in Nomex IIIA, FR INDURA® cotton, and Advance® Kevlar®/Nomex blend fabrics
- Size: Small through 3XL
- Weight: 7 oz.
- ZP - Zippered leg openings
- RTSILV - 2” silver 3M Scotchlite FR reflective trim
- RTLIM - 2” lime 3M Scotchlite FR reflective trim
- RTTRIP - 2” lime/silver/lime triple 3M Scotchlite FR reflective trim