GMH is PC-programmable, field-programmable, and with Flex-Mode capability may be programmed by channel and/or by group using 12.5/15 kHz and/or 25/30 kHz channel spacing. Easy to use, easy to customize. Highest performance at an affordable price.
- 136-174 MHz VHF
- 400 channels, 15 user groups, 16 channels per group
- Superior audio quality and clarity
- 15-50 watts programmable RF power
- Programmable soft switches and options, programmable "Smart-Mic" selections
- Enhanced built-in CTCSS/CDCSS code guard for finding best signal path without changing channels
- Rock-solid reliability - meets rugged MIL-STD 810 specs
- Cloning technology transfers information from one radio to another radio automatically
- FLASH technology enables future enhancements without hardware changes, instead adding software capabilities quickly and easily
- Channel and priority (dual priority) scan, talkback scan, selectable group scanning
- Upgrade option from BK Radio GMH mobile analog radios to DMH mobile digital radios with addition of unique component - allows lower-cost two-stage migration from analog to digital APCO P25 capabilities.
- Vacuum florescent display - easy to see and read at a glance
- Nuisance channel delete