ROSENBAUER's turnout suit BREGA is certified to EN 469, and achieved the highest protection ratings in all three EN 469:2005 test categories: heat resistance, water repellence, and steam penetration resistance. The BREGA is also tested according to the tough Thermo-Man® (Flash over) test.
With triple-layer construction, this suit provides maximum comfort. The breathable and waterproof vapor barrier is enclosed between the outer shell and thermal liner. Both trousers and jacket provide excellent wearing comfort, and substantial protection to the vapor barrier against mechanical damage, and torn outer fabric can be repaired easily.
- Ergonomic and functional design for optimal freedom of movement
- Waterproof protective clothing by the use of high tech membranes and precise seam sealing
- Wide shoulder seams for unlimited range-of-motion
- Chest pocket for a radio or personal monitor and two side hip pockets with Velcro flaps
- Flame protection collar
- Antenna strap on the right chest pocket
- NOMEX® knitwear wristlets
- Reflective stripes
- Rear trouser extension provides non-removable suspenders
- 2 side hip pockets with Velcro flaps
- Changeable Meta and Para-aramid weave knee protection padding