A multi-wear, multi-threat garment providing vapour, liquid, and FR protection for chem/bio incidents.
ICG Technical rescue CBRN Ensemble
- Certified to meet NFPA 1994/Class 2 and NFPA 1992.
- Guards against exposure to hazardous waste, drug labs, biological threats and domestic terrorism agents.
- Rugged GORE™CHEMPAK® Ultra Barrier fabric features thin, lightweight and high-strength PTFE film sandwiched within tough DuPont™ Nomex® outer and inner layers.
- Streamlined design and light weight deliver optimum comfort and natural freedom of movement.
- Rugged construction allows you to perform in the most challenging of circumstances.
- Re-usable for multiple wears and washings, if not exposed or contaminated.
- Certified for use with Gore G9492 gloves and OnGuard HAZMAX® 87012 Boots.
- Tan colour.
- Wrist and leg cuff adjustments for secure fit.
- Top entry garment for ease of doffing and decontamination.
- Detachable frill hood interfaces with the Drager Panorama Nova face mask using a specially designed mask suit interface.
- Patches for hook and loop mounted ID badges.