The ALLROUNDER® concept allows for adding all conventional aerial capabilities to those of a conventional fire truck, thus creating a significantly more versatile vehicle, without adding to the running costs.
The vehicle allows for high customization in order to comply with the operational requirements of most environments.
ALLROUNDER® can be effectively used as:
- front line water tender
- high rise rescuer / fire fighter
- light tower
- high rise ventilation tower
- unmanned extinguishing tower crane
- thus considerably increasing the utilization of the vehicle. As a water tender the unit can be equipped with midship or rear mounted water pump up to 6000 l/min with single/multi
pressure and a large water and foam tank up to 11000 l. ALLROUNDER® units have an integrated corrosion-resistant water way.
Added aerial capabilities:
- Max rescue height up to 30 m
- Continuous rescue capability by platform with 3-men capacity, safe working load up to 270 kg
- Mass rescue with rescue ladder
- Automatic levelling of the vehicle by one-push button
- Interactive control system
- Visual guidance for aerial operations
- Fully proportional controls for all aerial movements
- Smooth adjustable and customizable take-off s and slowdowns
- Visual trouble-shooting system